Terms & Conditions
Our aim is to:
- assist you with honesty and up to our best and most recent knowledge!
- We would require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling any of your appointments
- A pre-payment and deposit to secure the booking appointment will be required for ALL PRIVATE AND LONG TREATMENTS. The amount given as a deposit would count towards the treatment’s cost as agreed with your dentist.
- Late cancellation (defined as cancellation without 48 hours notice prior the appointment time) and failure to attend to the appointments have a negative impact to our services and other patients. In such situations the deposit paid for the appointment would be lost. Patients must make another deposit payment in order to book another appointment.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late without our prior agreement, we may consider that you have failed to attend, in which case you will not be eligible for a refund.
- All our members of staff are trained and willing to assist everyone is possible. We operate a zero-tolerance policy to any abusive and rude behaviour. In such situations DentalShine reserves the right to refuse further appointments and admission to the practice.
- Please respect other people while having their treatments. Be seated and remain quiet while waiting, keeping the area clean and tidy. Please let us know if something needs immediate attention.
- Multiple failures to attend to your appointments or late cancellation (combination of 3 times) may result in de-registration.
- DentalShine does not accept any payments by cheque.
Notes: radiographs (x-rays) can be made available on written request via an email or a signed letter.